Thursday, January 22, 2009

WEEK THREE

I will probably not do a status check at the end of every week--especially if I feel I am on track. But since it's still early in the process, I thought I should. As tomorrow is the end of week three, I wanted to see if I was close to the 30 page mark. Again, if I count the first four pages I wrote (which amounted to not much more than a literary throat-clearing), I have--as of today, Thursday--written the first thirty-eight pages of School Spirit.

And that's one day short of the full week and starting the week with a holiday and no writing at all.

38 pages. Nearly a full week ahead of my goal of 10 pages per day.

It may ALL be crap, but it's making a nice neat stack on the top of my file cabinet in the office.

That's the way these things start.

I may get there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment