Friday, July 10, 2009

PEER RESPONSE

This blog hasn't heard a lot from me lately because, in terms of School Spirit, we've been in hiatus mode. The reason for this is that I finally revised the manuscript enough to feel comfortable sending it out into the world. Consequently, I sent the manuscript to a good writer friend of mine (her debut young adult novel comes out in a few weeks) and she has kindly agreed to read it and give me some feedback. I also gave another copy to one of my regular readers, a fellow teacher in my English department who has (also kindly) read every book length manuscript I've written in the last ten years and done it for nothing more than a few twelve packs of Pepsis and a couple jars of Red Vines.

And that's only because I insisted.

So, for now, it's time for to sit back and wait.

And plan the next novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment